you like to learn more about how you can help our mission? We always are accepting new volunteers! We need the following:
– Medical volunteers (nurses, physicians, etc.)
– General volunteers (no medical background necessary)
– Volunteer drivers with a CDL Class B Tennessee Driver’s License (with airbrakes)
All St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic volunteers must complete the 2017-smlc-volunteer-application , attend a Volunteer Orientation, and complete the Virtus Training Seminar.
Save the date for our next scheduled new volunteer orientation on Tuesday, September 29, 2015
For more information, please call the office at 865-212-5570.
In addition to volunteering on location on scheduled clinic days, we can use volunteers during other days to help with the following:
- scheduled cleaning of the clinic the day prior to a clinic day
- help scanning documents into the electronic medical record
- CDL drivers to occasionally drive to the truck wash or a service station
- public relations support for events throughout the year