Would you like to learn more about how you can help our mission?
We always are accepting new volunteers! We need the following:
- Medical volunteers (nurses, physicians, etc.)
- General volunteers for
- Administrative work in the office
- Special projects
- Prep and cleaning of the clinic the day prior to a clinic day
- Scanning documents into the electronic medical record
- Public relations support for events throughout the year
- Volunteer drivers with a CDL Class B Tennessee Driver’s License (with airbrakes)
All St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic volunteers must complete the 2017-smlc-volunteer-application , attend a Volunteer Orientation, and complete the Virtus Training Seminar.
Save the date for our next scheduled new volunteer orientation on Tuesday, October 29, 2019
For more information, please call the office at 865-212-5570 or email us at email@example.com.