Considering all that is happening in our world related to COVID-19 we wanted to reach out to everyone. Please know we are committed to the safety of our patients, volunteers, and staff. At this time we are still caring for our patients. However, in order to protect everyone, we have made some changes.
- Your appointment may be in person, a medication pickup only appointment, or a telephone appointment. We will let you know what type of appointment you have.
- Before your appointment, please let us know if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have traveled outside of the area.
- If you have an in-person appointment, please wait in your car an a SMLC staff member will greet you at your car.
- Only the patient is allowed in the clinic. If you are not a patient we ask that you wait in your car.
- We ask that everyone practices good hygiene by using hand sanitizer when entering the clinic.
- When patients check-in for their appointment, they will be asked a series of questions regarding current health and travel.
We are eternally grateful for the opportunity to provide care to our patients and to all of our volunteers for their continued support. We will continue to keep everyone updated and we encourage everyone to please call us with any questions.