Want to support the clinic without spending time or money? You can shop to support the Mobile Clinic! We are registered with AmazonSmile and with Kroger Community Rewards.
St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic is a registered charity able to receive donations through the Amazon Smile Program. You can do some great online shopping at Amazon.com and most of the time the prices are lower than what you would pay for the same product in the store. By visiting this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2331706 you will see a page that tells you “Your shopping will support St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic, Inc.” Simply click on the “start shopping” icon and after you complete a purchase Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible items to the St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic. It’s very easy! Please remember to use this link every time you shop on Amazon, and feel free to forward this link on to your friends and family.
We also recently registered the St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This is another easy way you can support the clinic. For those of you that do grocery shopping at Kroger stores, you can simply register the rewards card you already use to have a portion of your purchase be donated to the mobile clinic J You will need to know that our NPO number is 20665. Please follow the directions below to designate the St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic as the group you are sponsoring.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (20665) or name of organization (St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.