We will not be in Crab Orchard June 23, 2020, but look forward to seeing everyone again on July 14, 2020! Please contact us at 865-212-5570 with any questions.
Considering all that is happening in our world related to COVID-19 we wanted to reach out to everyone. Please know we are committed to the safety of our patients, volunteers, and staff. At this time we are still caring for our patients. However, in order to protect everyone, we have made some changes.
- Your appointment may be in person, a medication pickup only appointment, or a telephone appointment. We will let you know what type of appointment you have.
- Before your appointment, please let us know if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have traveled outside of the area.
- If you have an in-person appointment, please wait in your car an a SMLC staff member will greet you at your car.
- Only the patient is allowed in the clinic. If you are not a patient we ask that you wait in your car.
- We ask that everyone practices good hygiene by using hand sanitizer when entering the clinic.
- When patients check-in for their appointment, they will be asked a series of questions regarding current health and travel.
We are eternally grateful for the opportunity to provide care to our patients and to all of our volunteers for their continued support. We will continue to keep everyone updated and we encourage everyone to please call us with any questions.
The Gatlinburg Clinic scheduled for 2/27/2020 is Canceled due to inclement weather. Patients will be called to reschedule. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We are still having the Decatur clinic today February 6, 2020. See everyone there!
The Crab Orchard Clinic for 11/12/1019 has been cancled. Patients will be contacted to reschedule.
Please note that our Decatur Clinic in January has been rescheduled from the 2nd to the 7th due to the holidays.
East Tennessee Catholic Interviews St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic’s New Executive Director
Sister Mariana was interviewed by Gabriela Szymanowska. Please click on the link below to read the article.
St. Mary’s Legacy Clinic has added two additional clinical dates in Decatur on Tuesday, August 20th and on Tuesday, October 15th.